Karachi: In exercise of the powers conferred on it by clause (b) of Sub-Section (2) of Section 37 of the State Bank of Pakistan Act, 1956, the State Bank of Pakistan is pleased to direct the de-scheduling of Mybank Limited with effect from the close of business on June 30, 2011, on account of its merger with and into Summit Bank Limited, in terms of the Sanction order dated June 20, 2011, under Section 48 of the Banking Companies Ordinance, 1962.
Endt. No. BPRD(R and P-02)/2011/8425 of date.
1. The Managing Director, SBP BSC (Bank), Head Office, Karachi for information and requested to circulate the same to all SBP BSC (Bank) offices.
2. The Chairman, SECP, Islamabad.
3. The Chairman, Karachi Stock Exchange (Guarantee) Limited.
4. The President/CEO, Summit Bank Limited
5. The Presidents/CEOs, all Banks/DFIs.
6. The Chairman, Pakistan Banks’ Association, Karachi.
7. The Chief Spokesperson. State Bank of Pakistan
For more information, contact:
Karachi Stock Exchange
Tel: +9221 111 001 122
Fax: +9221 3241 0825, +9221 3241 5136