Karachi: In continuation of our letter No. NCPL/K-LSE/2011 dated October 8, 2011. We are please to submit herewith a copy of the Notice of Annual General Meeting schedule to be held on 31st October, 2011 for circulation amongst your members.
Nishat Chunian Power Limited Notice of Annual General Meeting
Notice is hereby given that the 4th Annual General Meeting of the Shareholders of Nishat Chunian Power Limited will be held at the Registered Office of the Company, 31- C Gulberg II, Lahore on 31st October 2011 at 10:00 A.M.to transact the following business:-
1. To confirm the minuets of extra ordinary general meeting held on August 22, 2011.
2. To receive and adopt audited accounts of the Company for the year ended 30 June 2011 together with Directors and Auditors reports thereon.
3. To approve 10% dividend as recommended by the Board of Directors. This is in addition to interim divided already paid at rs.1 per share i.e.10%.
4. To appoint auditors for the year ending 30 June 2012 and to fix their remuneration. The present Auditors M/s. A.F. Ferguson and Co. Chartered Accountants retired and being eligible offered themselves for re-appointment.
5. To transact any other business with the permission of the Chair.
1. The Members Register will remain closed from October 29,2011 to November 4,2011 (both days inclusive) Transfer received at Hameed Majeed Associate (Pvt) Limited, H.M. House, 7 Bank Square, Lahore, the Registrar and share transfer office of the Company by the close of business on 28.10.2011 will be considered in time for attending the AGM and for above entitlement.
2. A member eligible to attend and vote at this meeting may appoint another member as proxy to attend and vote in the meeting. Proxies in order to be effective must be received by the company at the Registered Office not later than 48 hours before the time for holding the meeting.
3. Shareholders are requested to immediately notify the change in address, if any.
4. CDC account holders will further have to follow the following guidelines as laid down by the Securities and Exchange Commission of Pakistan.
a. For attend the meeting
i) In case of individuals, the account holder or sub-account holder and/or the person whose securities are in group account and their registration details are uploaded as per the Regulations, shall authenticate his/her identity by showing his original Computerized National Identity Card (CNIC) or original passport at the time of attending the meeting.
ii) In case of corporate entity, the Board of Directors resolution/power of attorney with specimen signatures of the nominee shall be produced (unless it has been provided earlier) at the time of the Meeting.
b. For Appointing Proxies
i) In case of individuals, the account holder or sub-account holder and/or the person whose securities are in group account and their registration details are in group account and their registration details are uploaded as per the Regulations, shall submit the proxy form as per the above requirement.
ii) The proxy form shall be witnessed by two person whose names addresses and CNIC number shall be mentioned on the form.
iii) Attested copies of CNIC or the passport of the beneficial owners and the proxy shall be furnished with the proxy form.
iv) The proxy shall produce his original CNIC or original passport at the time of the Meeting.
v). In case of corporate entity, the Board of Directors resolution/power of attorney with specimen signatures shall be submitted (unless it has been provided earlier) along with proxy form to the company.
For more information, contact:
Nishat (Chunian) Power Limited
31-Q, Gulberg II,