Lahore: A logo and slogan competition is being held for Virtual University’s upcoming magazine VU Bytes. The last date for the submission of your entries is 10th August 2011. Please send us your entries at email@example.com. The following guidelines should strictly be followed:
1) The logo should have a dynamic and fresh feel to personify the image of the VU-Bytes magazine.
2) The size of the logo should be 460x390px.
3) The logo should be in high resolution and it should be easily modifiable to smaller sizes etc.
4) There are no limitations on the colour schemes or designs.
5) Slogans should be innovative and catchy.
6) The contest is only open for students of Virtual University of Pakistan.
7) The logo should not be a copy or already published or sold work of entrant.
8) Only the entries sent through VU email ID will be accepted.
9) ONLY one entry per student is allowed.
By sending an entry, you attest and affirm that this logo is the result of your own work and reflects your own ideas. The management reserves the right to approve or disprove any logo for the contest. All logo entries submitted for judging purposes will become the property of VU – Bytes and that it may be used in whole or in part by the VU – Bytes management team without paying compensation to the entrant. The entrant cannot sell or use it for other purposes. All entries must be free of claims and rights of third parties.
The management reserves the right to amend the details of the contest.
For more information, contact:
Virtual University of Pakistan (VU)
M.A. Jinnah Campus, Defence Road,
Off Raiwind Road,
Tel: +9242 111 880 880
Fax: +9242 9920 0604 ; +9242 9920 2174