Karachi: Enclosed please find a copy of the Notice of the Annual General Meeting of the Company to be held on 29th October 2011 for circulation amongst your members.
Notice of Meeting
The 48th Annual General Meeting of the Company will be held on 29 October 2011 at 11.00 am at Avari Hotel 87-Shahrah-e-Quaid-e-Azam, Lahore to transact the following business:-
1. To confirm the minutes of Extraordinary General Meeting held on 29 June 2011.
2. To receive and adopt the Audited Financial Statements together with the Directors’ and Auditors’ Report for the year ended 30 June 2011.
3. To approve the cash dividend @ Rs. 7.50/- per share, i.e., 75 %, as recommended by the Board of Directors for the year ended 30 June 2011.
4. To appoint auditors of the Company for the year 2011-12 and to fix their remuneration.
5. To transact any other business with the permission of the Chair.
1. The share transfer books of the Company will be closed from 22 October 2011 to 29 October 2011(both days inclusive), for determining the entitlement of dividend.
2. A member entitled to attend and vote at the Annual General Meeting is entitled to appoint a proxy to attend and vote on his/her behalf. Form of proxies, in order to be valid, must be received at the Registered Office of the Company not less than 48 hours before the meeting.
3. No person shall act as proxy unless he/she is a member of the Company, except that a corporation may appoint a person who is not a Member.
4. Signature of the shareholder on proxy application form must agree with the specimen signature registered with the Company. For the convenience of the shareholders, a proxy application form is attached with this report.
5. Shareholders are requested to immediately notify the Company of any change in their address to our registrar, M/s. CORPLINK (Private) Limited, Wings Arcade 1-K, Commercial, Model Town, Lahore.
6. Any individual beneficial owner of the shares in the Central Depository Company (CDC), entitled o vote at this meeting must bring his/her National Identity Card with him/her to prove his/her identity together with his/her account number in CDC and in case of proxy, must enclose an attested copy of his/her National Identity Card. Representative of corporate members should bring the usual documents required for such purpose.
For more information, contact:
Shezan International Limited
Plot L – 9, Block No. 22,
Federal ‘B’ Industrial Area,
Karachi – 75950 – Pakistan
Tel: 021 – 6349222-23
Fax: 021 – 6313790