Karachi: Please find enclosed a copy of the Notice of Annual General Meeting to be held on October 31, 2011 for circulation amongst your members.
Notice is hereby given that the 24th Annual General Meeting of’ the members of’ Pak leather Crafts Ltd. will be held on Monday, the 31st October, 2011 at 11:00 A.M. at Plot-18, Sector 7A, Korangi Industrial Area., Karachi to transact the following business:
1. To confirm the minutes of the 23rd Annual General Meeting held on 27th October 2010.
2. To receive. consider and adopt the Audited Accounts of the Company for the year ended 30th June, 2011 together with the Directors’ and Auditors’ Reports thereon.
3. To appoint Auditors for the year ending June 30, 2012 and to fix their remuneration.
4. To transact any other business with the permission of the chair.
1. The Share Transfer Books of the Company will remain closed from 26-10-2011 to 31-10-2011 (both days inclusive).
2. A Member entitled to attend and vote at this meeting may appoint another member as his/her proxy to attend the meeting and vote to him/her. No person shall act as a proxy who is not a member of the company. Proxies in order to be effective must be received duly stamped, signed and witnessed by the company and Less than 48 hours before the meeting.
3. CDC account holders will further have to follow the under mentioned guidelines as laid down in Circular No. 1 dated January 26, 2000 issued by the Securities and Exchange Commission of Pakistan.
i) In case of individuals, the account holder or sub-account holder and/or the person whose securities are in group account and their registration details are uploaded as per the Regulations, shall authenticate his/her identity showing his/her original Computerized National Identity Card (CNIC) or original Passport at the time of attending the meeting. The shareholders registered on CDS are also requested to bring their participants I.D. numbers and account numbers in CDS.
ii) In case of a corporate entity, the Board of Directors’ resolution/Power of attorney with specimen signature of the nominee shall be produced (unless it has been provided earlier) at the time of meeting.
4. Members are requested to immediately notify the Company of any change in their addresses.
For more information, contact:
Pak Leather Crafts Limited
Plot-16, Sector 7A,
Korangi Industrial Area,
Tel: (92-21) 506-4101, 506-4105
Fax: (92-21) 506-0809