Karachi: Notice is hereby given that the Twentieth Annual General Meeting of the Company will be held on Saturday 29th October 2011, at 04:30 pm at Landmark Spinning Industries Limited, 1st Floor Cotton Exchange Building I.I. Chundrigar Road, Karachi, to transact the following ordinary business:
1. To confirm the minutes of the Nineteenth Annual general Meeting held on 30th October 2011.
2.To receive consider and adopt the audited account for the year ended 30th June 2011, together with the Auditors and Directors report thereon.
3. To appoint Auditors for the year ended 30th June 2012, and fix their remuneration, The retiring Auditor M/S, M/S. Feroz Sharif Tariq and Co, Chartered Accountants being eligible, offer themselves for appointment as auditor.
4. To transect any other business with the permission of Chairman.
1. The share Transfer Books of the Company will remain closed from 23-10-2011 to 29-10-2011 (Both days inclusive).
2. All members should bring their Original National Identity Cards for identification purpose.
3. All beneficial owners of the share registered in their names to Central Depository Company (CDC) and / or their proxies are required to produce their Original National Identity Card for identification purpose at the time of attending the meeting. The form of the proxies must be submitted with the Company within the stipulated time, duly witnessed by person whose name, address and NIC number must be mentioned on the form along with attested copies of the NIC of the beneficial owner and the proxy.
4. Proxies in order to be effective must be received at the Registered office of the Company duly stamped, signed and witness not later than 48 hours before the time for holding the meeting during working hours.
5. The members are requested to immediately notify the change of address, if any and also to supply a copy of NIC for record of the Company’s share registrar M/S. Your Security (Pvt.) Limited.
For more information, contact:
Landmark Spinning Industries Limited
1st Floor, Cotton Exchange Building,
I.I. Chundrigar Road,