Karachi: Notice is hereby given that the 17th Annual General Meeting of Ideal Energy Limited (IDEN) will be held at 404-405, 4th Floor Business centre, Mumtaz Hassan, Karachi on Monday, October 31, 2011, at 12:30 p.m. to transact the following business:
1. To confirm the minutes of the 16th Annual General Meeting held on October 30, 2010.
2. To receive, consider and adopt the audited financial statements for the year ended June 30, 2011 together with the Auditors’ and Director s’ Reports there on.
3. To appoint the auditors for the year 2011-2012 to fix remuneration. The present auditors M/S Riaz Ahmed and Co. Chartered Accountants, being eligible have offered themselves for re appointment.
4. To transact any other business with the permission of the chair.
1. The Share Transfer Books of the Company will remain closed from October 24, 2011 to November 01, 2011 (both days inclusive). Transfers received at the 404-405, 4th Floor. Business Center, Mumtaz Hassan Road, Karachi at the close of business hours on October 22, 2011 will be treated in time.
2. A member entitled to attend and vote at this general meeting is entitled to appoint another member as proxy. Proxies must be received in order to effective at the registered office of the Company not less than 48 hours before the time for the meeting.
3. Any individual Beneficial Owner of CDC, entitled to attend and vote at this meeting, must bring his/her original N.I.C. or Passport to prove his/her identity and in ease of Proxy must enclose an attested copy of his/her N.I.C. or Passport. Representatives of corporate members should bring the usual documents required for such purpose.
4. Shareholders are requested to notify the change in their addresses if any, immediately.
For more information, contact:
Ideal Energy limited
404-405, 4th Floor Business Centre
Tel: (021) 2412814, 2431531
Fax: (021) 2419817