Karachi: Enclosed please find a copy of the Notice of the 7th Annual General Meeting of the Company to be held on October 28, 2011 at 02:30 pm for circulation amongst your members.
Notice of the Annual General Meeting
Notice is hereby given that the Seventh (7th) Annual General Meeting of Hum Network Limited Formerly Eye Television Network Limited will be held on Friday, October 28, 2011 at 02:30 pm at Moosa D. Desai Auditorium, Institute of Chartered Accountants of Pakistan (ICAP), Chartered Accountants Avenue, Clifton, Karachi to transact the following business: –
1- To confirm the minutes of the Extra Ordinary General Meeting held on August 22, 2011.
2- To receive and adopt the Balance Sheet and Profit and Loss Account together with the Directors’ and Auditors’ reports thereon for the year ended June 30, 2011.
3- To consider and approve payment of Re.1.00 per share i.e. 10%, as Final Cash Dividends for the financial year ended June 30, 2011 as recommended by the Board of Directors.
4. To appoint Auditors and to fix their remuneration for the year ended June 30, 2012.
5- Any other business with the permission of the chair.
1. The share transfer books of the company will remain closed from October 22, 2011 to October 28, 2011 (both days inclusive).
2. All members are entitled to attend and vote at the meeting.
3. A member entitled to attend and vote at the meeting is entitled to appoint a proxy to attend, speak, and vote for him/ her, A proxy must be a member of the Company.
4. An instrument of proxy applicable for the meeting is being provided with the notice sent to members. Further copies of the instrument of proxy may be obtained from the registered office of the Company during normal office hours.
5. An instrument of proxy and the power of attorney or other authority (if any), under which it is signed or a notarily certified copy of such power or authority must, to be valid, be deposited at the registered office not less than 48 hours before the time of the meeting.
6. Members are requested to notify immediately changes, If any, in their registered address.
A. Far Attending the Meeting
i) In case of individuals, the account holder or sub-account holder and/ or the person whose securities are in group account and their registration details are uploaded as per the Regulations, shall authenticate his identity by showing his original Computerized National Identity Card (CNIC), or original passport at the time of attending the meeting.
ii) In case of corporate entity, the Board of Directors’ resolution/ power of attorney with specimen Signature of the nominee shall be produced (unless it has been provided earlier) at the time of the meeting.
B. For Appointing Proxies:
(i) In case of individuals the account holder or sub- account holder and / or the person whose securities are in group account and their registration details are uploaded as per the Regulations, shall, submitted the proxy form as per the above requirements.
ii) The proxy form shall be witnessed by two persons whose names, addresses and CNIC numbers shall be mentioned on the form.
(iii) Attested copies of CNIC or the passport of the beneficial owners and the proxy shall be furnished with the proxy form.
(iv) The proxy shall produce his original CNIC or original passport at the time of meeting.
(v) In case of corporate entity the Board of Directors resolution/ power of attorney with specimen signature shall be submitted (unless t has been provided earlier) along with proxy form to the Company.
For more information, contact:
Hum Network Limited
10/11 Hassan Ali
Office. I.I. Chundrigar Road,