Karachi: Enclosed please find a copy of the Notice of the Annual General Meeting to be held on 31st October, 2011 for circulation amongst your members.
Notice of Annual General Meeting
Notice is hereby given that Annual General Meeting of Shareholders of Diamond Industries Limited will be held on Monday 31st October, 2011 at 2:00 P.M. at Company’s Registered Office at Plot No. 25, Gadoon Amazai, Industrial Estate, Swabi, Khyber-Pakhtoonkhwa to transact the following business:
1. To confirm minutes of the Extra Ordinary General Meeting held on 31st March, 2011.
2. To receive, consider and adopt the Annual Audited Accounts of the Company together with the Auditors and Directors Reports thereon for the financial year ended June 30, 2011.
3. To appoint Auditors for the financial year ended 30th June, 2012 and to fix their remuneration. M/s Tabussum Saleem and Company Chartered Accountants has consented to continue as the Auditors of the Company for the next year. The Board of Directors has also recommended for the appointment of M/s Tabussum Saleem and Company Chartered Accountants as Auditors of the company for the year ending 30th June, 2012.
To consider any other transactions with the permission of the chair.
1. The share transfer books of the company will remain closed from 24th October 2011 to 31st October, 2011 (both days inc1usive). The shares received at company’s share registrar office i.e. Corplink (Pvt) Limited by the close of business on 22nd October, 2011 will be considered in order for registration in the name of the transferees.
2. Members of the company are requested to immediately notify the change of address, if any, to the Share Registrar M/s Corplink (Pvt) Limited, Wings Arcade, 1-K Commercial Model Town, Lahore.
3. A member of the company entitled to attend and vote at this meeting may appoint another member as his/her proxy to attend and vote instead of him / her. Proxies in order to be effective must be received by the Company at the registered office not less than 48 hours before the meeting.
4. The members whose share are maintained on Central Depository System with the Central depository Company of Pakistan Limited should follow the guidelines for attending the General Meeting and appointment of proxies as laid down by the Securities and Exchange Commission of Pakistan.
For more information, contact:
Diamond Industries Limited
23-Km, Multan Road,
Tel: (042) 111-111-666
Fax: (042) 37540335