Karachi: Notice is Hereby Given that the Forty Second Annual General Meeting of Dewan Textile Mills Limited (“DTML” or “the Company”) will be held on Wednesday, October 26, 2011, at 01:00 p.m. at Dewan of Dewan Cement Limited Factory Site, at Deh Dhando Dhabeji, District Malir, Karachi, Pakistan; to transact the following businesses upon recitation from Holy Quraan and other religious recitals:
1. To confirm the minutes of the preceding General Meeting of the Company held on Friday, October 29, 2010;
2. To receive, consider, approve and adopt the annual audited financial statements of the Company for the year ended June 30, 2011 together with the Directors and Auditors’ Reports thereon;
3. to appoint the Statutory Auditors’ of the Company for the ensuing year, and to fix their remuneration;
4. To consider any other business with the permission of the Chair.
1. The Share Transfer books of the Company will remain closed for the period from October 20, 2011 to October 26, 2011 (both days inclusive).
2. Members are requested to immediately notify change in their addresses, if any, at our Shares Registrar Transfer Agent BMF Consultants Pakistan (Private) Limited, located at Anum Estate Building, Room No. 310 and 311, 3rd Floor, 49, Darul Aman Society, Main Shahrah-e-Faisal, adjacent to Baloch Colony Bridge. Karachi, Pakistan. 3104th Floor, A-14, Trade Centre, Block 7/8, K.C.H.S., Main Shahrah-e-Faisal Karachi 75350, Pakistan.
3. A member of the Company entitled to attend and vote at this meeting, may appoint another member as his/her proxy to attend and vote instead of him/her. Proxies, in order to be effective, must be received by the Company at the abovesaid address, not less than 48 hours before the meeting.
4. CDC Account holders will further have to observe the following guidelines, as laid down in Circular 01 dated January 20, 2000, issued by the Securities and Exchange Commission of Pakistan:
a) For Attending Meeting:
i) In case of individual, the account holder or sub-account holder, and/or the person whose securities are in group account and their registration details are uploaded as per the regulations, shall authenticate his/her identity by showing his/her original National Identify Card (CNIC), or original passport at the time of attending the meeting.
ii) In case of corporate entity, the Board of Directors’ resolution/power of attorney, alongwith the specimen signature of the nominee, shall be produced (unless it has been provided earlier) at the time of meeting.
b) For Appointing Proxies:
i) In case of individual, the account holder or sub-account holder, and/or, the person whose securities are in group account and their registration details are uploaded as per the regulations, shall submit the proxy form as per the above requirements.
ii) Two persons, whose names addresses, and CNIC numbers shall be mentioned on the form, shall witness the proxy.
iii) Attested copies of CNIC or passport of the beneficial owners and proxy shall be furnished alongwith the proxy form.
iv) The proxy shall produce his/her original CNIC or original passport at the time of the meeting.
v) In case of corporate entity, the board of Directors’ resolution/power of attorney, alongwith the specimen signature of the nominee, shall be produced (unless it has been provided earlier) along with the proxy form to the Company.
For more information, contact:
Dewan Textile Mills Limited
Finance and Trade Centre (FTC),
8th Floor, Block-A, Sharah-e-Faisal,