Karachi: We inform that the Board of Directors of the company, (Colony) Thal Textile Mills Limited (COTT), in their meeting held on October 07. 2011 on 11.00 am, at 7/1 Main Shami Road, Lahore Cantt has recommended date October 29, 2011 and time at 11 a.m. for holding annual General meeting of the company for the year ended on June 30, 2011.
Accordingly, In view of amendments in the listing regulations in respect of date and time for holding of annual general meeting. We hereby apply for allowing approval for holding annual general on October 29, 2011 at 11 a.m.
Notice of Annual General Meeting
Notice is hereby given that 53rd Annual General Meeting of the shareholders of (Colony) Thal Textile Mills Limited will be held at the registered office of the company 7/1 Main Shami Road, Lahore Cantt, on Saturday October 29, 2011, at 11a.m to transact the following business:
1. To confirm the minutes of Extra Ordinary General Meeting that held on Thursday March 31, 2011.
2. To receive, consider and adopt the Directors’ Report and Audited Accounts of the Company for the year ended on June 30, 2011 together with the Auditor’s Report thereon.
3. To appoint the Auditors for the year ended on June 30, 2011 and to fix their remuneration.
4. To transact any other business with the permission of the Chairman.
1. The share transfer books of the company shall remain closed from October 23, 2011 to October 29, 2011 (both days inclusive).
2. A member entitled to attend and vote at this meeting may appoint any other member as his/her proxy to attend and vote. Proxies in order to be effective must be received at the registered office of the Company at least 48 hours before meeting.
3. Shareholders who have deposited their shares in to Central Depository Company are advised to bring their Computerized National Identity Card along with their CDC account number for attending meeting.
4. Attested copies of CNIC of the beneficial owners and proxy shall be furnished with proxy form.
5. In case corporate entity, the board of directors resolution/ power of attorney with specimen signature shall be submitted along with proxy form to the company.
6. Shareholders are requested to promptly communicate to the company any change in their addresses.
7. All the shareholders are requested to send copy of their CNIC at registered office of the company.
For more information, contact:
Ghulam Murtaza Bhatti
(Colony) Thal Textile Mills Limited
7/1 Main Shami Road,